Re: ip-up.d

On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 11:23:47AM +0800, Lindsay Allen wrote:
> show the problem - no script with a "." in its filename will run.
Nothing I did worked, I changed the name as I learned the run-pærts thing
before I recieved you message. Still no avail. I think it had something to do
with the fact that I was connecting as a user. I wrote another sript to
start/stop pppd and fetchmail with a click from wmmmnn anyway. as they say
"There's more than one way to killa cat" Thanx for the respons though.