[Linux: SCSI-Controller] LILO with aha152x

Hello and nice afternoon.

OK, now I was able to get my 'stupid' SCSI-Controller running
but only from my Rescue-Disk.  :-((

If I start with my Rescue-Disk and I use the following parameter

        linux aha152x=0x340,11

it finds my Sony-CD-Rom at ID4.

But if I bot from harddisk the aha152x is not there.

Please can anyone tell me, how I get the prompt at LILO ???

Anyone told me, I must edit /etc/lilo.conf, insert 'prompt' and
then run LILO.

Nothing has changed, but Linux cry for a WD-SCSI-Controller,
but it does not exist.

Oh yes, I have the same problem with ALL distributions like
DLD, RedHat, Debian, SuSe, DosLinux, Slackware, ...

I get tired from this...

Thanks for your Help
Michelle