Re: Emacs20 install error

Ian, Thanks for your help.  I have the
	/usr/share/emacs/19.34/lisp/debian-rundir.elc
file but not the .el one which, I suspect, is the problem.  Install
script is probably looking for *.el to byte compile it for emacs20.
Unless I hear otherwise, my next step will be to purge both emacs19
and 20 and start over.

--
    Carl Greco
    cgreco@novia.net