qt2 packages?

The qt2 packages in potato seem to have been replaced with libqt2
packages, but when I unpack them, I get an error saying:

dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/libqt2_2.0.2-0.1_i386.deb
(--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/lib/libqimgio.so.0', which is also in package
qt1g

Is there a way around this conflict or is it going to be fixed soon?

								Rob

ratirh@lore.cs.purdue.edu   1999-00 |
Aka Khyron the Backstabber          |       L    I  NN N  U U  X X  O
ICQ# 2325055                        |       L    I  N NN  U U   X
                                    |       LLL  I  N  N  UUU  X X  O
"Shackles cannot keep me bound      |          Those who can, do.
 forever.  I'm outta here."         |