Re: Sound Blaster Live Value...

http://developer.soundblaster.com/linux/

> ( I actually have a "value" but I'm certain the chipset is the same )

Yup.

> P.S. Can someone point me to a complete hardware compatability list? Does
> one exist?

There is one (well, who can say any list is complete?) at
http://www.suse.de (you can switch to English somewhere, and you´ll
have to do some browsing there).

> Doing:    Community Applications               edge, you're taking up too
> For: City of Mesa                   much space"

Hey, I once had a pen-pal from Mesa. John Franks, do you hear me? :-)

--
Colin Marquardt <colin.marquardt@gmx.de>