PCI Bus inquiry HP8130 , PCI eth0 set to irq0 ...Yup Zero that is

Has anyone out thar, installed Linux onto a HP 8130, and if so, can they
perhaps enlighten me as to how to tell the BIOS how to manually address a
PCI network card.
You will appreciate that a eth0 is a handy thing to have nowadays :-)

I seem to be having some serious PnP problems with the ISA side as well with
this system. The isapnp dump file looks OK with a AD sound card on IRQ5,
however isapnp spits the dummy when booting up, with a cannot allocate type
message message. Once i get the cards going, maybe I can use the proxy on
the network to get out, as I had to pull the ISA Multitech Modem that this
system was installed with, because I believe by the way it was behaving it
was a Windoze  only deal. (Maybe the whole puking box is?). Perhaps some
good citizen from Hewlett Packard can lend some light on the subject!!.

Smitty