Re: Smail help needed from newbie

How far does the mail get before it bounces? (does it get to your ISP's mail
server?)  It could be that your machine name is not a valid domain name, and
therefore DNS confirmation fails.

BTW I use exim instead of smail, and it works like a charm.

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0