Re: test

SVP do not clutter our list with messages as these.  This messages was
forwarded to hundreds of people's personal e-mail boxes.  Just as you would
not like all of us to send you messages that waste your time, we do not want
others sending us messages that waste our time.

Note that if you have something useful to contribute to this list
(questions/answers), we will gladly receive it, but wasting our time and
money on "test" messages is simple not acceptable.

Thank you.

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0