Re: Banner

I know that on our IBM machines at school, our BIOS displays the school
board's logo and says "This computer is Y2K-compatible" (the hype hit our
school's admin this summer).  These are old machines doing this, so although
you may have to flash your BIOS, there might be some way of doing it
semi-easily.  (I wish I knew how.  That'd be sooo cool!)

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0