atari800 package - README.Debian has bad web address for ROMS

Hello,

I've been trying to get the "atari800" emulator working.  The ROMS
are not in the package for legal reasons.  The link in the readme
is bad, and although I found the "xf25.zip" elsewhere, the ROMs
to not appear to work when I unpack them on WIN95, and move them
to linux.  (Maybe there's a linux "unzip", I do not know). (?)
In any case I wanted to point out the error in the package, and
ask if anyone knows of where the ROMS can be obtained in TAR

I believe the emulator itself works, as I can "reset" and see the
memory test working.

I had this running on Solaris many years ago, and it is cool that
it comes with debian!

John