Re: Hi Joey, I have I hope temporarily quit trying to use debian.

    Seriously, Mike, bleeding edge hardware and software will be either
more expensive or more difficult to install.  I choose the slightly more
difficult route to getting work done, because high market profile tools
(like Bill's favorites) are too expensive and lacking in security for
corporations to support.  As for games on a personal system, on the other
hand...

Art, dimly reminiscing of having used his birdbrain and beak to peck the
enter key repeatedly for a 1.0 install on older hardware...