Re: Smail rewrite From address

     I once used smail (use sendmail now).  If the "From" header
rewrite problem is the same as it was, you can go to the
www.debian.org site, follow the "Documentation" link, then follow
the "FAQ-O-MATIC" link to find your answer.  Yes, you can change
a smail configs to rewrite the "From" header to get what you want.

Art