RE: Netscape and its cache

Hello,
On 11-Oct-99 Arcady Genkin wrote:
> And this is because I deleted its contents manually several days ago.
> So it only cleared 700K. This pisses me off. Any ideas, anyone?

I'm using netscape with wwwoffle (www offline explorer, a personal http proxy),
and it works very well. If you install this package, then you can switch off
the netscape cache, and the wwwoffle will keep the size of the cache below the
configured limit. This solution has other advantages as well: you can search in
the cached data etc.

Regards
        Simka (Andras Simonyi)

E-Mail: simka@ludens.elte.hu