Re: Kdevelop package on kde.tdyc.com/kde2

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Stuart Ballard wrote:
> Sorry to reply to my own mail, but after trying to install other bits of
> kde, I can't seem to get *any* of it to install. The only packages that
> exist seem to end in -cvs, and all have unmet dependencies or conflict
> with each other. For example, kdebase-cvs depends on qt2, but when I
> tried to install qt2 it tried to *remove* kdelibs3-cvs, which is about
> the only part that I *have* been able to install.

I wish I had read this a few hourse earlier I am having the same problem
since I decided to upgrade from an older version of KDE now none of it
works. I have removed everything kDE now I get the error form apt-get

[root]>apt-get install kdelibs2g kdebase
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package kdelibs2g has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, or that it is an obsolete package.
E: Package kdelibs2g has no installation candidate

Any Ideas???

---Gareth

  Gareth Walters              gwalters@metz.une.edu.au
      School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics
      Animal Science, Agronomy and Soil Science
      The University of New England NSW Australia