bootpd: ioctl SIOCSARP: invalid argument

	I am trying to set up a boot server in order to boot and install
debian-ppc in a 43P I have here, but I am failing miserably to set up
bootpd. I've never set one of these before. And it is saying:

	ioctl SIOCSARP: Invalid argument

	Anyone has an Idea of what is happening?

	This kernel is compiled with RARP suport, I have an entry in
my /etc/hosts with the name and adress of the host Im trying to configure,

davinci:tc=.default:ha=08005afc63b4:bf=bootprep.bin

and the .default entry has

:hn:dn="colband.com.br":td=/boot-ppc:ds=dns:to=auto:

dns is the name of our dns server , /boot-ppc is where I put the boot image
and bootprep.bin is the name of the boot image that resides inside /boot-ppc .

	If anyone has some clue on what is wrong/what to do, please
include me in the reply, since I am not currently subscribed to debian-user,

Thank you very much for your help!

--macan