Re: Getting source deb files

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Brian Servis wrote:

 : *- On  4 Oct, Mirek Kwasniak wrote about "Re: Getting source deb files"
 : > On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 11:59:43AM -0400, Joe Block wrote:
 : >> Hi.
 : >>
 : >> Where do I find the source deb files for packages in potato?  I'd like to install
 : >
 : > They are on all debian mirros :)
 : >
 :
 : This is not always true.  Some mirrors don't have room to hold both the
 : binary and source.  I am not sure how that plays with the GPL if a site
 : carries the binary and not the source.

The source must be available "somewhere" (which is generally true).

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD