Re: Getting source deb files

*- On  4 Oct, Mirek Kwasniak wrote about "Re: Getting source deb files"
> On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 11:59:43AM -0400, Joe Block wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> Where do I find the source deb files for packages in potato?  I'd like to install
>
> They are on all debian mirros :)

This is not always true.  Some mirrors don't have room to hold both the
binary and source.  I am not sure how that plays with the GPL if a site
carries the binary and not the source.

--
Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you