xemacs: modifying cc-mode formatting rules

I know that I've run across a facility that lets you modify cc-mode's style
conventions for autoformatting. However, I blew it off, because I figured
I'd never use it, and the default was fine for me.

  Now I'm in a class where I'm required to conform to very specific style,
and I can't use xemacs if I can't modify the autoformatting rules. Could
someone help me out?

TIA...

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
        Berlin:                 http://www.berlin-consortium.org

There are three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.