Re: trivial egcc question...

On Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 03:04:56AM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> The command "g++" (also known as "c++") exists to do exactly this job -

Thanks! This is what I was looking for.  For whatever reason,
I was still laboring under the misconception that egcs and g++ were
not one and the same.

I agree that makefiles are the way to go, but I often like to
prototype unfamilliar language features before I use them in
production code.  I guess I'm still screwed if I need to specify
unweildly include paths or such since all of the responses I have
gotten are along the lines of "you should do this instead" which is
leading me to the conclusion that the gnu compiler doesn't support the
environment variable schlotz that I want to do.

Thanks to you and Ian for the pointers.

-Jonathan
--
Jonathan Lupa