make-kpkg questions

Hi!

Just learned to use make-kpkg, *but*, I want to do some things differently:

1. How do I tell it not to create a /vmlinuz symlink in the root directory?
   I want my root directory clean (i.e no files at all)
   (Also, it complained when there wasn't a /vmlinuz already, thought I
   was doing a new install)

2. How do I tell it to use another name for my kernels image file (I've
   never really liked "vmlinuz" anyway)?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/