trivial egcc question...

This is more of a egcc question than a Debian question, but after looking
through the man page, I didn't find an answer so here we go...

Is there a way to set an environment variable with the args I want for the
egcc line?

For example, I like STL, and am always typing `egcc -Wall -lstdc++ foo.cpp`.
It seems to me (from my DOS experience <g>) that I should be able to do
something like:

bash:~>$ export cl=-Wall -lstdc++
bash:~>$ egcc foo.cpp

Thanks all!

-Jonathan (who won't be seeing the answer to this until he gets home tonight
because he can't route out of Alter.net in Chicago.) =(

~
Jonathan Lupa
jjlupa@jamdata.net