Re: Why am I getting ? instead of apostrophe in Netscape?

You can thank Microsoft for that one.  If you have a webpage and use a Microsoft tool
to edit it, it "exends and ebraces" the font scheme into one that only renders
correctly under Windows. All it really means, though, is that some MS editing tool
was used sometime in the document's editing history.

Sean