dselect unstable problem

Hello all

I'm a fresh user of debian  i was using redhat so far.
so i was using dselect with unstable option
and everything was working just fine till yesterday when i got following
errors

Hitt ftp://ftp.pl.debian.org unstable/main Packages
Hit ftp://ftp.pl.debian.org unstable/main Release
Hit ftp://ftp.pl.debian.org unstable/contrib Packages
Hit ftp://ftp.pl.debian.org unstable/contrib Release
Hit ftp://ftp.pl.debian.org unstable/non-free Packages
Hit ftp://ftp.pl.debian.org unstable/non-free Release
Reading Package Lists... Error!
E: Malformed Priority line
E: Error occured while processing aleph-dev (NewVersion1)
E: Problem with MergeList
/var/state/apt/lists/ftp.pl.debian.org_pub_debian_dists_unstable_main_binary-i3

86_Packages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

when i'm doing Update

when I'm using stable version everything is working just fine

any ideas ?

thanks for help

Regards
Adam Olejniczak