Re: Modem speed with wmppp.app

    Christian> Hi, I am running Debian Potato with wmppp.app as dialer. I
    Christian> am using a Diamond SupraExpress external modem (great modem
    Christian> for Linux btw!) to connect to my two ISP's.

    Christian> I have wmppp.app set to report the speed I connect at.

How do you do this ? I too am using wmppp.app to connect to my
ISP using my 56k modem but don't know how to have it report my
connect speed.

In fact, the log files in /var/log don't even report what speed
I connect at.

One more thing, what scripts have you specified in the .wmppprc
file ?

Thanks.

--
Salman Ahmed