Re: Flat-panel monitors?

On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 05:57:27PM -0400, B. Szyszka wrote:
> I was wondering what luck, if any, you guys have had with flat panel
> monitors in Debian. Has everything worked as it should?

I'm using an SGI 1600SW (17.4" wide) with the #9 card it's bundled with.
The X-Server for this card really stinks and is full of bugs, but it's a
sacrifice I'm willing to make for this beautiful screen.  :)  I'd change
cards, but there aren't any other cards on the market that support this
monitor.

Regards,

Jeff