PPP

Hi.

I use ppp to connect to my provider. When it connects, I can do "ping",
everything's OK.
However, I can't do ftp or smtp or http; il lasts for years and nothing
happens.
When I run ftp, I get the message "Connected to xxx.xxx.xxx", and then
nothing happens.
I can't access the remote machine. I can't read my mail or surf either.

Please help !

Thanks.

Petru

begin:vcard
n:NOTINGHER;Petru
tel;fax:+33 (0)4.64.04.21.30
tel;work:+33 (0)4.67.14.34.85
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:lem.univ-montp2.fr
org:Laboratoire d'Electrotechnique de MONTPELLIER;Equipe Matériaux ISOLANTS
version:2.1
email;internet:petru@univ-montp2.fr
title:Mr.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Universit=E9 MONTPELLIER 2=0D=0ACC 079=0D=0APlace Eug=E8ne BATAILLON;MONTPELLIER CEDEX 5;;34095;FRANCE
fn:Petru NOTINGHER
end:vcard