RE: Getting The Most Out Of APT

> deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
> deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US/dists stable/non-US/binary-i386/
> deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US/dists unstable/non-US main
> contrib non-free

Hmm... what different would having the stable there make? Since it
always grabs the newest version and things are unstable first, then would
the stable apt sources in there make any difference except waste a couple
seconds during an 'apt-get update'?

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com