Re: True type fonts and xfstt once again...

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 10:24:45AM +0300, virtanen wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Aaron Stromas wrote:
>
> After seeing the discussion concerning ttf fonts and xfstt Idecided to try
> this thing as well.
>
> There was no problem to put the fonts in their position and reading the
> FAG doc...
>
> But if I'll give the command
>
> 'make xfstt && make install'
>
> The machine responds 'no rule to make target xfstt. Stop.'
>
> What is wrong?

Absolutely nothing is wrong. :) Well, nothing is wrong with respect to that
error message. You do not actually need to compile and install xfstt, since
the .deb package already is compiled, and dpkg installs it for you in the
proper place.

you should be good to go, ready to use ttf. :)