Re: fetchmail: SMTP connect to localhost failed

you sure you got a MTA running on localhost ? such as sendmail qmail or
something similar (telnet localhost 25 to test)

fetchmail resends the mail through the local mail server to deliver it
locally.

nate

      Linux System Administrator           http://www.firetrail.com/