Re: GoZilla for Linux

Christian Wendt wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 04:58:05PM +0200, Manuel Arenaz Silva wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anyone knows I there is an ftp client for Linux Debian with, more
> > or less, the same functionality as GoZilla for Windows?
> For the Gnome Desktop Enviroment a programm "gtm" (Gnome Transfer Manager)
> is evolving.
> It can sit in the panel, will accept URL-drops from netscape (or any other
> drag&drop aware ap, of course)
>
> Last time i looked at it it was somewhat buggy to me, but it may have been
> fixed by now.
> Hey, maybe even there is at deb package by now %-)

Hi,

sounds nice, but where did you find that. It´s neither in the potato tree nor known
by freshmeat.

Ingo

        I. Reimann                       reimann@uni-muenster.de
        Inst. fuer Angew. Physik         +49 251 83-33541 (fon)
        Correnstr. 2-4                   +49 251 83-33513 (fax)
        D-48149 Muenster
        Germany