Re: GoZilla for Linux

On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 04:58:05PM +0200, Manuel Arenaz Silva wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone knows I there is an ftp client for Linux Debian with, more
> or less, the same functionality as GoZilla for Windows?
For the Gnome Desktop Enviroment a programm "gtm" (Gnome Transfer Manager)
is evolving.
It can sit in the panel, will accept URL-drops from netscape (or any other
drag&drop aware ap, of course)

Last time i looked at it it was somewhat buggy to me, but it may have been
fixed by now.
Hey, maybe even there is at deb package by now %-)

Apart from that, you can do fine with iglooftp or ncftp (as stated by others
.-)

> Thanks in advance,
>
>               Manuel Arenaz
HTH
--
Man must shape his tools lest they shape him.
		-- Arthur R. Miller