Re: VMware+DOS network

Seth R Arnold wrote:

> You would need some programs with names such as:
> ne2000.exe (or whatever driver is needed for the card vmware emulates)
> lsl.exe
> odi.exe
>
> in addition to the netware client programs. The only way to legally get the
> netware client programs is from novell, if you happen to own a server. :)

Oh, yes yes! But we have a legal N.Netware network in this University.
So, I downloaded the AMD PCnet PCI (the card which is be emulated by
VMware) driver, from the AMD home page, but it write to me:
Sorry, but I don't find any AMD PCnet card in this system
This program can (by the related documents) automatical identify the
card, which is in my machine!

What do I wrong? Why can't it identify the emulated Card?
Someone know the answares?

--
Bye! Benci!

Isten a'ldja a pingvineket & Linus Torvalds-ot
Debian 2.1 Slink      2.2.9     200MMX/32MB/1.7Gb/S3VirgeDX4Mb