Re: FTP problem

Benak, try looking in your /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny file to see
if you are denying access in there... also check output from:
ipfwadm -l -I
ipfwadm -l -O
ipfwadm -l -F

(anyone know the equivalent ipchains commands?)

Also, try checking the output of "route" to ensure that your routing tables
look about right.