Re: FTP problem

Seth R Arnold wrote:

> Benak, try looking in your /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny file to see
> if you are denying access in there... also check output from:
> ipfwadm -l -I
> ipfwadm -l -O
> ipfwadm -l -F
>
> (anyone know the equivalent ipchains commands?)
>
> Also, try checking the output of "route" to ensure that your routing tables
> look about right.

Oh, yes, my routing table! hehe, So, I commented out the route -add...
line from the /etc/init.d/network script and that was the fault!
But I use 2.2.9 kernel, and above 2.2.1 I know that the kernel make
automaticaly the routing table! It's right?

--
Bye! Benci!

Isten a'ldja a pingvineket & Linus Torvalds-ot
Debian 2.1 Slink      2.2.9     200MMX/32MB/1.7Gb/S3VirgeDX4Mb