Re: mutt: help with saving a messge to a different folder

Hi,
	This is the first thing that I come up with. But it still does not
	meet what I need...

	In mutt, when the first TAB pressed for changing the folders, it
	will read all the folders from $Mailbox varaible(good), but if I
	accidently press another TAB, it will read the folders from
	$folder. My ~/Mail directory is about 200MB big, and mutt will
	just take a long time to scan them.

	I still believe there is a way to do it via save-hook. But yet,
	I haven't heard any answer from the mutt mailing list and the
	newsgroup.

	Thanks.

Shao.