Re: mutt: help with saving a messge to a different folder

Shao, a thought just struck me.

You could use symlinks to move your email folders around a bit -- so mutt
only sees a symlink to them. The mutt on my redhat server (blasted...:)
doesn't lstat() the symlinks, it just stat()s them. This might be the thing
you need, since procmail should be smart enough to deliver through symlinks,
and mutt won't bother trying to stat() them for info -- maybe this is the
thing to do.

Please let me know if this works! ;)