Re: Leafnode question...

On Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 11:31:45AM -0400, Jonathan Lupa wrote:

> 	Sith:/usr/doc/leafnode/examples# fetch -fvv
> 	1.6.2: verbosity level is 2

I strongly recommend upgrading to a more up to date version of Leafnode
- older versions have some serious bugs in fetch which make it totally
unusable in some configurations.  You could either use the version in
unstable or the hacked together slink version from
ftp://ftp.tardis.ed.ac.uk/users/broonie/debian (which I haven't tested,
but believe should work fine since there aren't any serious changes from
the potato version).

If you still have problems, then either report a bug (if you use the
potato version) or e-mail me directly (for the slink version).

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/