Re: Leafnode question...

On Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 06:38:41PM -0400, Jonathan Lupa wrote:
> Unfortunately, I get the same results. =(

I forgot to inform you about something.  Leafnode only knows to fetch
news that you request with a news read (i.e., tin or trn).  When the nntp
server (leafnode) gets a request it will mark the group for the next time
you run fetch -vvv.  So use a reader to request a group, then go and
run fetch -vvv.  If that doesn't work, then I'm at a loss.

--
NatePuri ("natedawg")
Certified Law Student