setserial and kernel 2.2.x

Hi Guys,

I am trying to get the not so important word out that the setserial that is
shipped with slink is not exactly right for kernel series 2.2.x. That isn't
to say it won't work with the newer kernels. It will. But it was compiled
with the 2.0.x version of serial.h and so will not be able to deal with the
newly supported exotic UARTs (in my case the 16750). So you either have to
get setserial from potato or recompile the slink setserial from the source
debs to get the new UARTs to be recognized.

I am hoping that who ever takes care of the Official Debian errata page for
2.2 and slink will get this message and add it to the list of packages you
might want to upgrade.

Not that anyone else but me is using a different UART then a 16550A.