Another mutt question: Copying text

Well, I'm not really sure if this a mutt question, but here goes
anyway.

Sometimes I need to include text from several messages from
different authors in a reply. Is there an easy way to go about this?
I seached the mutt manual on `copy' and only came up with CC, BCC,
and saving messages to alternate folders.

Here's what I'm currently doing (don't laugh):

  I start a reply then I remember that some other message had some
  pertinent info that I could pass along. I stop editing the current
  message, go find the other message, fire up vi in an rxvt, paste
  the text into it, then pull the postponed message back up and
  paste the additional text into the reply.

Is there an easier way to do this? I'd like to be able to cut out
the middle man (vi in rxvt).

Thanks from the guy who uses a sledgehammer to hang a picture :)
--
Mark Wagnon       )     Debian GNU/ -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __