Re: mutt questions

	Subject: Re: mutt questions
	Date: Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 11:14:40AM -0700

Quoting Mark Wagnon(mwagnon1@home.com):
> On Wed 09/15/99 12:11PM, Shao Zhang wrote:
> >

> > > 2) How do I define a default 'save to' folder?
> >
> > save-hook '~A' your-default-folder
> >

> I've never saved my out-going email while I've used mutt (most of my
> posts are to mailing lists and usenet, so I can always get a copy
> when I need one), but this thread had inspired me to try to get a
> default folder set up for out-going email. I've tried
>
>   save-hook '~A' your-default-folder
>   save-hook mutt +mutt.`date "+%m%y"`

As I was gilty of posting the line
NOTE the ?????????

# next puts mutt mail in dated monthly folders ???????
save-hook mutt  +mutt.`date "+%m%y"`

i just checked my .muttrc again and found what I 'should'
have posted

set record=+sent-mail-`date +%Y-%m`

This 'is' the line used to save my mail, not the one I posted while in
a rush.

Sorry!

--
I wish life had a scroll back buffer.