Re: fetchmail as daemon dies...

On Thu 09/16/99 11:03AM, Brian Servis wrote:
> For delivery to other users use the 'user <remote-user> there has
> password <remote-passwd> is <local-user> here' syntax in your
> fetchmailrc.  Look at the 'THE RUN CONTROL FILE' and 'CONFIGURATION
> EXAMPLES' sections in the man page as well as
> /usr/doc/fetchmail/sample.rcfile.gz.

Oh, Okay. Yeah, I already had that in my .fechmailrc file. I kind of
forgot about it since I wrote it a couple months ago from the LG
article on setting up mail.

You wouldn't happen to know where I'd look for running it from inetd
would you? I took a cursory look at the man page for inetd, but I
have no idea what values to enter for socket type, protocol, etc. in
the /etc/inetd.conf file (or if I should be even messing with it).

Thanks
--
Mark Wagnon       )     Debian GNU/ -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __