system maintanace book sujestion

I am looking for a good book describing all the stuff related to system
mangement and maintenance.
I saw peaople talking about nice levels, mail routing etc, but I couldn't
find a book that describes all the small related stuff in an orgenised
maner (most just mention part of the information, if at all, and usually
not enough to start searching for more on the subjects).
I am looking for a book that will be strait forword about it because most
of them just go around in circles untill I just loosing attention and
skiping stuff.
Thanx
michf@math.tau.ac.il