Re: E-mail client for POP3?

On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 04:25:53PM -0500, David Kanter wrote:

> I use POP3 with my dial up connection, and wonder what people generally use as a mail client for this situation. Do people just default to Netscape? I was looking at Mutt, which looks a little confusing, but seems to be somewhat popular.
>
> Dave

You don't have to worry about your mail server. You should use
fetchmail, a program to retrive mail from mail servers that allows
pop3, imap, etc. Once you have downloaded all the mail to your own
mailbox, you can use any mail user agent (MUA) program to read it.
Read fetchmail and procmail manpages.

Bye.
PD: Netscape is slow. Mutt could be confusing when starting with it;
then it's really better, faster and more intuitive. :)