Re: E-mail client for POP3?

Oh, also check out XFMail (there is a deb for it) at xfmail.slappy.org.  Does
everything you need: PGP, and the whole bit.  It uses xforms, but still works
very well.  It's fast, does filtering, multiple folders, multiple pop/imap,
etc, etc.

On 13-Sep-99 Juli-Manel Merino Vidal wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 04:25:53PM -0500, David Kanter wrote:
>
>> I use POP3 with my dial up connection, and wonder what people generally use
>> as a mail client for this situation. Do people just default to Netscape? I
>> was looking at Mutt, which looks a little confusing, but seems to be
>> somewhat popular.
>
> Bye.
> PD: Netscape is slow. Mutt could be confusing when starting with it;
> then it's really better, faster and more intuitive. :)

Regards,

Wim Kerkhoff
wim@netmaster.ca
www.canadianhomes.net/wim

There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
                -- Woody Allen