Debian 2.1 boot disk with Tekrm DC390F

Hi,
I'm french and i have a problem to installation of  Debian 2.1
the installation stopping after detecting my SCSI card, whit boot CD-ROM
installion or boot floppy disk using your binary image with rawrite.
I have finding in on the web at my SCSI constructor  card some binary
image who detecte my SCSI card and all my SCSI peripheral, but after i
ask me debian2_0 file and i have only de 2.1 version.
Can you help me about boot disk for Debian 2.1 ??
My config :
MSI 6163 motherboard
Pentium II 333
256 MO
video card voodoo3 3000
Tekram SCSI controler DC390F (bios v1.7)
two harddisk SCSI U/W
Pionner SCSI CD-ROM
Adaptec SCSI contoler AIC 7850 for scan Microtek
IDE HP CD-WRITER

thank you to help me
cheers

Eric