Mozilla browser doesn't work

Am I missing something, or does the Mozilla browser that comes with Slink not work?

After starting ppp, I can start Mozilla, and it goes to the Mozilla home page, and that's about it. If I type a URL into the Web site box, then hit enter, nothing happens. If I go to the bookmarks, I can't add a bookmark. I can hit the urls on the Mozilla home page, and go to those, but that's it.

Am I missing something? Why would software that doesn't work be included in the package?

-Dave