Re: Need help compiling VMWare modules.

You might try the following in driver-only/Makefile:

INCLUDE = -I$(TOPDIR)/include -I$(TOPDIR)/common \
 -I$(TOPDIR)/linux -I$(TOPDIR)/export/include -I$/usr/src/linux/include/linux

and the following in vmnet-only/Makefile:

INCLUDE = -I. -I/usr/src/linux/include

Someone else suggested this on debian-user a while ago.

There are also some SMP options in the makefiles.

The betas work somewhat better for me (but will not run with the
evaluation license).  I'm using build 299 currently, which is probably
pretty close to what will be released as vmware 1.1.

Bob