A bug in a menu entry ?

My slink system has the following entry in its menu system:

[07:49:18 shaul]$ grep pstree .fvwm2/menudefs.hook
+ "&pstree" Exec /usr/bin/X11/xterm -T "pstree" -e /usr/bin/pstree
[07:53:10 shaul]$

The problem is that the xterm that is showing the pstree is closed immediately
after pstree has terminated, which makes this entry useless.
Am I right ?

I tried to find an xterm switch which will instruct the xterm to stay even
after the pstree has terminated, but I could not find one. Is there something
of the sort ? Another option I tried is to modify the entry for something like

 + "&pstree" Exec /usr/bin/X11/xterm -T "pstree" -e "/usr/bin/pstree | less"

However, it does not work. Is there a way to solve it in this way ?

BTW:
The xterm manpage says that:

 -e program [ arguments ... ]
	This option specifies the program (and its command
	line arguments) to be run in the xterm window.  It
	also sets the window title and icon name to be the
	basename of the program being executed if  neither
	-T  nor  -n  are  given on the command line.  This
	must be the last option on the command line.

Doesn't that makes the -T option above redundant ? Another thing about the -T,
which is also taken from the xterm manpage is:

  The following command line arguments are provided for com-
	patibility with older versions.  They may not be supported
	in  the  next  release  as the X Toolkit provides standard
	options that accomplish the same task.

		. . .

	  -T string
			This option specifies the title for  xterm's  win-
			dows.  It is equivalent to -title.