RE: IBM Thinkpad 560 - Nothing but problems installing (I got CD

On 09-Sep-99 John Miskinis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, I was under the impression that I had to use the tecra
> versions of rescue and drivers.  This got me up and running
> with the "base" system.  I will try ANYTHING though if you
> think this might be effecting the CDROM access.

I remember now that I was only able to install Hamm via a network card to
my other machine, which has a CDROM drive.  I could not do this with Slink,
so after the base disks were installed, I finished installing Debian via
modem.

--
Andrew